You are a Registered Shareholder if you hold a stock certificate registered in your name or if you have a book-entry account with our transfer agent, Computershare.


You are a Beneficial Shareholder if you own your shares in a brokerage account.

If you hold shares in both Registered and Beneficial capacities you will need to enroll for each.


You are a Foreign Investor if you do not have a US/Canadian Social Security Number or Tax ID associated with your account.